2008年7月15日火曜日

足踏み

If I tried more, I could more, but at least, I am really satisfied with my life so far in Australia,
because I had the clear goal ,IELTS.
After the test, I could chill out with no pressure ~. But..
No goal( purpose) is really scary more or less...in a sense, being busy with pulling through difficulties is much better to avoid thinking , thinking , thinking something which don't have solutions or have too many solutions.

I just have another 3months before I come back to Japan. This year will be over before I know it, if I spend time with nothing special .

-------------------------------------------------
You can change your life- if you wanna....
If you change your mind ,well
, that's the way it goes...
You can say you're bored-if you wanna
You can act real tough-if you wanna
( from So yesterday)
-------------------------------------------------
たしかに(’’ )!!

So,I wanna ...
try to do the thing I like and I want. 'Cause The varied life will be more fun, and bring the fruitful life .

というようなことを、一週間くらい悶々と飽きずに考えてました。そう思うなら、何かすればいいだけの話なんですが、、いったい、自分は、何をしたいのかなぁ~と考えてたら、”ん~”って、足踏み状態。。。

 同じ話を、嫌な顔をせず、会うたびに聞いてくれた友達に、もう本当に感謝ですm(_ _)m とにかく何かしようかなと、思います。

3 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

I hate it when nothing is going on, I also tend to be more focused when lot's of stuff is happening.

Kanako さんのコメント...

How have you been? Hope there are many things to do around you to have fruitful life~

L.Jav さんのコメント...

I've been fine, though very bored. I am having trouble finding things to do. I still have lot's of footage from Japan to edit, but I haven't had any inspiration.