2008年8月9日土曜日

.....(;  >▽)o".....

One of the next steps I decided myself is getting a part-time job in Australia~

All of my friends who have working holiday visas have full-time jobs, part-time jobs or casual jobs even though they also go to language schools.

When I saw my friend working in Subway(a popular chain fast food shop) in city(busy place), I was well impressed by her strength.

Every time I hear about my housemate’s work in the nursing house, I can feel she is getting strong especially mentally. So, I can respect her~~

I think people who live by themselves independently in the term of financially and mentally are cool. I want to be such a person. So, my next step is making money by myself!!



と言うことで、お仕事探し。

(Especially I wanted to work at a coffee shop, because I am a big fan of coffee.)

Gloria Jean's

-They don’t need new staff members for the time being.

う~。。

The coffee shop at the next station

-The moment I saw the line of customers, I felt really scared by imagining I work there.ちょっと考えるの早すぎですが。。

For the next 30 min..

Think, think , think…

I come here because I want to work here, but I don’t know they need more staff members, so!? all I have to do is asking to them..But, I wonder how they feel if I ask so with my poor English. But, I want to try..But, I don’t need to put myself into pressure. Too much for me..? Or is it escaping from trying new things..?

I could already expect I would feel shy to submit my resume in the last minute, because I know myself well.. So, I already made my mind not to be shy! ,because I decided myself to get a job. Don’t be shy~~.

のはずだったんですが。。

Finally, I didn’t submit my resume. Too scary for me now.

I felt really sad my courage failed me. That is, I haven’t changed so much since I came here.

With heavy feeling

Coffee shop in city

-They already found new staff members..

う~。

With really heavy feeling,

I went to the Japanese restaurant in my town.

-They are looking for a new waitress. Oh, positive reply~ So, I'm waiting for their reply now. I don't know what they will reply to me yet.


At night, I explained about my day to my Korean housemate( she is a really good listener and adviser for me) like the following:

(Finally, I didn’t submit my resume. Too scary for me now.

I felt really sad my courage failed me. That is, I haven’t changed so much since I came here.)

And,

She said I was brave enough. Thank you for your kind answer~ Thank you very kamusa~

というような Up down の激しい一日でした。I can understand it doesn’t mean they refuse me , just they don’t need more people now. But, anyway, I can't help being depressed when they say "no". Mmm, I have to be more tough to be my ideal person. いや~、疲れた(**;)


6 件のコメント:

Henzor さんのコメント...

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."
- Winston Churchill

I hope you get the job!( >.< ) See you in class 2mrw ^^

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

hi.
Could you get good reply? I hope so.
and please tell us about working in foreign country!

Rob さんのコメント...

Hi Kanako-chan ^_^
Hope you had a happy birthday today. I hope you get a job soon if you haven't already. Don't be afraid to keep asking Kanako.

"Success is not the absence of failure; it is the mastery of failure."

Basically, to succeed is not to avoid failure but dealing with it and learning to control it.

Kanako さんのコメント...

To henzor
Try Try again, right?七転び八起き~~
あわてず、あせらず、あきらめず~~(by somebody)+おそれず(by me)

Thank you for cheering me up many times~~ By the way, hope you can reply to this comment with the jap phrase which starts with K~~

Kanako さんのコメント...

hai~~ Mmm.. I can tell you about my puchi-job hunting here, "if" you are patient enough to lesten to my looong story though!?

Kanako さんのコメント...

To rob
今更だけど、、thank you for your B'day msg.I am 21 years old~

労働が体を強くするように、困難は心を強くする。(by セネカ)

Hopefully, I can master how to deal with difficulties( >△)o"