2008年9月23日火曜日

When shared, joy is doubled and sorrow halved.

Since I stayed with my host family, I saw 5 housemates off. Out of five, the longest-stay and the last house mate was a Korean girl. We stayed together for about 5 months. From the first day, we chatted a lot. I still remember that the first word which we learned together was 'naughty' from the book, peter rabit. Nostalgia~~ From later on, most of every day, we had dinner together as chatting so that we knew each other’s schedule and friends nearly perfectly ,as if we are each others’ mother. Needless to say, she also knows how ugly my face is in the morning and how messy my room is~.lol

I often said I like her~~♡to my friends. I bet my friends are already sick of this phrase.. But, actually, I guess “respect” can express my feeling more precisely than “like”. She has more life experiences than me, so I was exposed to new idea. I could learn great deal from her for the last 5 months.

I wanted to share every single news with her, because I could tell she enjoyed vicarious pleasure though me whenever I shared my happy news with her. I miss her ‘Oh my god’ when I said sad news or my hard luck. I can’t measure how much I depended on her deliberate thinking and advice.

I found us talking really naturally in English. I could feel as comfortable as the time when I speak Japanese. Obviously, one of the biggest reasons for it is.. she got used to Japanese English though(><;)!!

Whenever I see the single teeth holder on the mirror where used to be two teeth holders next to each other...I miss her... I wish she were a man(*U-U*) haha Whenever she is in trouble, I’ll come running~

0 件のコメント: