2008年5月11日日曜日

♡パジャマ♡はんてん♡ ~~ mother's dayにちなんで~~

  Before I came here, no one said that I would feel home sick in Australia. My host mother said that I am easy-going about one month after I lived with her. So, I know that I am regard as such a person by others. And probably, I am really such a sort of person. So, I totally had no idea that my mother would worry so much about me ... before I got the box from Japan..

Now, in Australia, winter is coming. So , I asked my mother to send me winter clothes. When I opened the box, I found hanten( which is worm out cloth on pajama). I didn't ask my mother to send such bulky stuff. I could easily pictured the scene my mother was concerned I might feel cold at night in Australia. This bulky hanten has my mother's full of kindness and love( I hope she didn't put the hunten just because there was room in the box.lol)

The time i got the box from my mother was a very good timing, because that time was just few days after I got pajamas from my host mother. Why my did host mother give me pajamas? There is a long(?) story.lol

The other day, my host sister asked me something about pajama and ...our conversation ended by making my host sister cry..because I couldn't understand what she asked me and she was confused a great deal... I am sorry...

And few days later, I got pajamas from my host mother who saw our conversation which looked like a quarrel. Thank you~~.
And ...few days later I got pajamas, I got the hanten. Thank you~~.
And now... I have a comfortable night thanks to my two mothers(-UωU-)♡ Thank you~~

7 件のコメント:

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

Is this meaning that you wear the HANTEN in Japan?
( ̄。 ̄)

Kanako さんのコメント...

Of course!?

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

(・・*)。。oO(想像中) プ

but I thought, recently, girls don't put on such things. am i wrong?


...and you'll miss the KOTATSU & the mandarine orange. I'm sure.;)

Kanako さんのコメント...

You mean i'm not a girl!? Hidoi.. Kotathu..Iine~~

Kanako さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
renidentia991 さんのコメント...

I've never said you are like a lovely Oba-chan!lol
sorry(^^; I had no idea to mean so...
Is the Hanten popular among the youth? I don't know...

Kanako さんのコメント...

just kidding~~Mmm.. Handen is popular among my family~~