2008年5月25日日曜日

~~○公文は世界語○~~


Kumon~~!! I found the advertizing of Kumon in a magazine here ~~!!

I was a student of Kumon when I was a junior high and high school student (for 6 years). After graduating from my high school, I came back to Kumon as an assistant for one year. That's why I was so excited when I found it.

I think Kumon is not so popular for high school students, because teaching materials of Kumon are not related directly to entrance exams for universities. So, (in my opinion) most students (parents?)prefer juku schools to get direct strategies to pass entrance examinations.

But, I am a fan of Kumon~~ , because the way of studying of Kumon really suited me. In Kumon, we can choose materials suit our own levels without concerning our grades in our schools. I was a really slow learner( and I am still a slow learner..) especially math...( Math is my enemy...) My teachers and my parents said so , so the fact I was a slow learner is the unshackable fact..(' ';) So, Kumon was good environment for me to study without pressure~~


By the way, Kumon was the first place I studied English. That's why I like English, probably~~

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hallo Mun-chan:D

This is emi from Greman.
Just now I got found your Blog.

How is going with your stay?

It is very surpreising that prevat school like Kumon are in Austlalia.
In my country i've not met people so far who'd gone to prevat school !!

Kanako さんのコメント...

Hi, Emi-chan~~(^^)!!
Long time no see you~~( ^^)人(^^ )I find you enjoying German, because you used German in your comment~~lol Did you notice that?
I really enjoy Australia♡ I bet I have too many things I wanna chat with you when i come back yo japan!

Thank you for your comment!

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

Kanako,
Again, I found myself laughing while reading your post...
"Math is my enemy"
That cracked me up!

From now on, I am going to wait until I am having a bad day, and then I am going to catch up on your blog. It will be my "bad day medicine".
Thanks.
BTW, did you read Mai's post about the Tree? That made me laugh also...

Kanako さんのコメント...

I hope this medicine is effective~~lol I have to improve it more to have a lasting effect.