2008年6月8日日曜日

お疲れ様でしたm(_ _)m

I finally finished the first semester at UTS. Time really seems to fly~.

How have I changed in the past 4 months? Nothing in particular, maybe. I am ..still me.

My main and big objective in Australia is.. to get passion!!

I mean busting a gut at least one time or expressing my emotion more clearly <(@@)/~

In this personal subject, maybe I failed .. And I seem to have to carry over this from this semester to the next semester...

Anyway, I'm well content with life here~ There are too many things made me inspired to write down here. So, I will write about such a kind of thing when the time is right.

Just I want to say thanks to everybody ~ありがとう☆

2 件のコメント:

Henzor さんのコメント...

The feeling is mutual! <(._. <) Thanks for the great convos and the awsome walks across sydney at night x]

Kanako さんのコメント...

I'm happy to hear that m(_ _)m I also enjoyed it~
convos means conversation?
By the way, I like it~~ → <(._. <)
After the test, i will make up the long list of Kaomozi ne♪