2008年6月21日土曜日

実力以上☆

In the beginning of the next month, I'm taking IELT again as the last test(. . ;)_So, actually, I needed to study for it.. But, some parts of me kindly helped me keep out of control over myself..

So..

I changed my mind wisely! I devoted most of my time of the last three days to reading the book because I realized it was the clever way rather than trying to keep away the book from me (o< )=3( the book distracted me a lot from studying for the upcomimg test..)

And ..finally,I did it~~My curiosity to know the following story pushed me to go through reading the whole story~

In a word,

I'll get down to studying for IELT from today <( '~';)..

The last time I took IELT and got the result which was not enough to my target, my mother said she hope I can streach my ability more than I have the next time..(実力以上の力が出せるといいね♪) ???The comon phrase is saying "hope you can come into my own"..(実力が発揮できると良いね♪) I realize that my mother is too optimistic or parhaps, too ambituois. Anyway,I hope there excists more than 100% things in this world!! And my cleverst moment comes when i hope( ><)☆

4 件のコメント:

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

Kanako,
Pardon me for a moment while I put on my teacher's hat...
In your translation of your mother's comments, it should be "hope you can come into your own". Don't forget to change those tricky pronouns...
Also, don't forget to use the spell checker in Blogger, as you seem to have a lot of small mistakes in this post...
m( _ _ )m

Miho さんのコメント...

Kanako,
I finished taking IELTS! Thank you for encouraging me:)
Though you have already taken once, it's your turn! Good luck;^)

Kanako さんのコメント...

To henneberry sensei
My final answers are:

some parts of me kindly helped me keep out of control over myself.
→parts of me helped keep me out of control.
parhaps→perhaps
ambituois→ambitious
excists→excits
cleverst→cleverest
comon→common

"IELT →IELTS"

(' '?)

Kanako さんのコメント...

お疲れ様~♪
Thank you for cheering for me~
I hope I can get my priorities right...Anyway, I'll keeping trying my best! Well.... so, it means I need to come back to the study right away...