2008年10月25日土曜日

取るに足らないこと

When I hung out the washing on the line today, suddenly I remembered the first day I did my laundry in Australia. At that time, full of ’ んっ!?’ occupied my mind The line was too high… I really had to look up it, because my height was barely enough to touch the line if I reach up as much as I can.

I am already used to the situation everything here is big and high. And actually, I nearly forget the fact I was surprised at such a small thing at the beginning of staying here.

The departure day is coming soon. So, this memory might come up to my mind suddenly. This made me realize that I am gradually keen to burn familiar places and things on my mind.

3 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

I totally know the feeling.

Kanako さんのコメント...

Thanks for your commemt.
By the way, are you taking a Jap blog class?? I think I found your video in this sem again.

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Oh no, my GPA was dropping so I couldn't take Japanese anymore.