2008年4月21日月曜日

Kitchen

I have some blogs which I sometimes check in order to.. copy and paste ideas~lol(><)) One of blogs is the group brog named edc University students in Japan (Shizuoka to be exact) are creating one English blog for their study and fun. (At fast, I also started this blog from one group blog as a part of one English class in my home university with my English teacher's big, big help. )

I found one post appealed very much to me . One student wrote about Penguin Readers( books for learners who study English as not native language) She wrote about the book titiled "Women in Business"writrten about five women who made success in Business, and this book is the exact book I read in Japan. And her favorite section is Anita Roddick. Mee too~~. (Anita Roddick is the president of the world wide famous shop, The body shop~!!). As a big fan of penguin Readers, I think I have to leave comments or rather, I can't help saying something( >▽)o"


The Penguin book which I read recently is Frozen Pizza and other slices of life. This book has 8 stories. My favorite part is "Frozen Pizza" ,which is the story of one man who lives with a host family which has children like me. But, to be different from me, he ,immediately, found his host family strange..

I found the following sentences in the book:


The house was surprisingly tidy for a family with children.

Mmm, it is surely strange situation as a house of families with children, because...the house should be messy, because children are too ingenious of making houses messy for parents to fix a mess.lol


They didn't meet up for dinner.

He had never thought much about food before. But, he realized how much the food was part of home life.

My host family usually eats dinner around 6o'clock. So, most weekdays, i can't join their dinner table. In such a day, I feel a kind of feeling that I miss some important part of a day..

Food is pretty important!! It is an essential part of my life~~ The kitchen is the center of the family( ^^)人(^^ ). Thanks to living in Australia, I made up my mind that I give my mind to family time more after I come back to Japan instead of being rush than I was in Japan




0 件のコメント: