2008年4月15日火曜日

The report about the camp( 家族編)

お父さん:My host father, who is often cool, seemed to step back to his boyhood with other fathers during the camp. He became as eager and excited as a young boy. Fathers had a long talk especially about fishing and swimming.

子どもたち:Children can be good examples to other children. (Maybe, parents can be a good example to other parents as well. )My host family goes to camp at least once a year. So, children can take animals for granted like air we breathe. It's good for them~~.

お母さん:Interestingly, mothers' habits of saying look quite similar. My host mother's favorite word is lively. But, I noticed that other mothers often use lively as well. Indeed, their ways of bringing up their kids also similar. I heard the words " That's one" double or triple times . This is the my host parents' way of counting children's mischief and bad behaviors . If three comes, children have to go to room(at that time, they had to go to the tent.lol).

0 件のコメント: