2008年4月16日水曜日

What is the habit of sayin' of Snow White..?

 Though I already came back to my house, my host family stilll camp~, so there are no persons in my house now(; ..) My house is too quite and big to live alone , poor me.. Meanwhile my host family enjoy camp at the beach, I did nothin' special except watchin' the movie" Snow White" three times at my house.. lol What a lazy person I am..( --)/(' ' ;) Maybe, I start to forget how to live without 'em. And I miss my host mother's favorite word "Oh dear". I 'm anxious to see my hostfamily~~. Saterday night!! Please come early for me~~( >人<)!
By the way, thanks to watchin' the movie with my full attention, I could get comprehensive understanding about Snow White( >▽)o" I am all ready to answer questions about Snow White~~.lol
On the first time, I was in for a shockin' surprise and the movie stuck me speechless for a while. And I began to wonder if Snow White is good for kids.. And while I watched the movie on the second time, slowly but surely, I was certain that Snow White ain't appropriate for kids ,especially in terms of kids education, unfortunately ...I could find the words such as: I will kill it dead , Druft will bury snow white alive.. Oh, My!
Apparently, Snow White is pure..But,But, But!? The first word she said when she found the cute house of dwarfs was that"Guess there're no one in the house" My goodness. I did't want to know that she is a sort of person who can enter other's home without permission.. I bet I have to check to lock the door carefully now not to let people like her enter my house. lol (Suprisingly, at the precise time when I was thinkin' about that one kitten came suddenly from nowhere into my backyard. Jiminy Criket~>< Perhaps, I have to check the fence as well when I leave home..)
Anyway, at the third time, I tried to all hear exactly what they said and I could find well-phrase in the movie. Snow White is probably fit for my English education! I think(I hope?)I could get a good takin'-note skill a little bit. Snow White might become my well-beloved movie.

6 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

It sounds like you enjoyed the movie a lot. Though watching it too much may cause you to not enjoy it as much.

Kanako さんのコメント...

Hi!! I didn't know that you continue your Japanese blog. Will you go to Fukuoka, won't you? I bet you can have a precious time with a Japanese family! I hope you can enjoy your life in Japan.

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Yeah, I'd write more posts, but it's very difficult for me. Hopefully I won't get overwhelmed when I get to Japan.

Kanako さんのコメント...

If you get overwhelmed in Japan, all you have to do is to say つかれた~ to your host family~~.Please enjoy every situation!!

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

Kanako,
I think that it is funny that you were able to see the dark side of Snow White. Actually, most of the Disney fairy tales were changed quite a bit before they became movies. The original versions were often very dark, and definitely not very good for kids. If you want to know some of the darker points of the original fairy tales, check out this blog post.

Kanako さんのコメント...

to henneberry sensei
I checked the blog. It's quite intresting~~ In fact, I have read 'ほんとうは怖いグリム童話' when i was a high school student. It's also intresting even though it shouldn't be read by children. Bad words are easy to remember for me, bark things are easy to pay attention for me.lol