2009年7月10日金曜日

アロハ~( ♡^^)/

Today, I joined a hula lesson organized by my uni's health center. It was for FREE~~ No choice but join でしょ!!

This was just the second time though ,I'm already a fan of hula coz hula is as if feelings and emotion become a dance straightly. I can read what each behavior in hula expresses like a book. (言い過ぎ?)

Maybe, 'graceful' will be a good word for hula though, hula isn't so easy as it seems to be.( at least for me)Actually, I sweat a lot o(^ω^:)☆ぃゃ~、 良い汗をかきました~♪


"Aloha" cover s a lot of meanings like "Hello", "Good morning" even "I love you". Maybe, Hawaiian language would be nice as the next language for studying?!

3 件のコメント:

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

Yay! An English blog post!!! 久しぶりね。。。lol
Hula? That looks like fun. I am sure that it would be interesting to learn the Hawaiian language, but you would not get many chances to use it... It would be a good excuse to move to Hawaii though!

Kanako さんのコメント...

Haha, it still won't be a strong enough reason to motivate to study Hawaiian language for me. なぜならば、、、In Hawaii ,I heard I can use Japanese ~~

Pam Ikegami さんのコメント...

Hula is beautiful. When I lived in Hawaii I had many chances to see hula and other Polynesian dances. They even have men's hula. Check out this website and the preview video for the documentary.
I went to graduate school in Hawaii and they had many students studying Hawaiian language there. There classes always seemed like so much fun and they had great parties at the end of the semester.