2008年3月8日土曜日

Congraturations(祝^ー^)人(^ー^祝)

I went to a birthday party of my friend who is my spanish classmate. In my class, all of them are Japanese except 4 students include him. That means he has to learn not only English but also Japanese.lol Actually, he already masterd "I love you" and " I'm hugury" in Japanese. Indeed, he is good at expressind surprising feeling in Japanese way, Oh~~. lol He held a party at a bar in our uni. We, Japanese students, gave him a rice bowl as a birthday present, i don't know he can find any oppotunities to use it though:P After that, we went to another bar restrant to eat dinner. But,unfortunately,I didn't bring my passport, so I didn't enter the restaurant... (><;)I was so sorry for him not to celebrate at the restaurant.. Anyway, I hope he could have a nice day .
I also joined another friend's birthday party the very next day. I met him at a club activity and he invited me to his 18th birthday party. 18 years old is an important age in Australia because this is the age which people are regarded as an adult and allowed to drink alcohol. I was pleased that I could celebrated such a special day.
Surpringly, my friend himself organized his own birthday party and entertained us. So, even though such a special day,he couldn't get drunk, in fact, he didn't drink so much, (he kindly tried to one bottle of Japanese Japanese beer,kirin, which I bought for him though). During this party, his friends were dancing,singing, chatting etc.. so cheerful!! it is very different from Japanese birthday parties, but I like this atmosphere~~. As a kick-on effect(?) of party atmosphere, his friends dived into a pool at his house. I had no idea that guests would swim in a pool at a birthday party. Is it common here..? Interesting!! He also entered into a pool, so his hair was wet in this picture. lol He not only invite me but also worried about I might feel lonely in his friends and suggested me to take my friend to his party. Furthermore,he already told his parents about that we would go to his party,so I didn't need to introduce myself to his parents and they welcomed us warmly. Mmm..I can't help suspecting this party is a really 18th birthday party. lol

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
匿名 さんのコメント...

I was soo drunk that night (T^T). I feel ashamed.Gomennasai!!

Kanako さんのコメント...

Did you learn new Japanese word? Great~~(^-^) iiyo~. No problem.