2008年3月10日月曜日

The busiest men find the most time

Today, I ate lunch with my local friend whose major is law. As well as law study, he does karate, works part-time job and helps new students voluntalily. Busy..(。。 ;)ノ!! When he asked me if I am busy now, of couse,i couldn't say yes. Everyday I have a lot of things i want to do though, but they are not things have to do. Actually, for last two months, I have enjoyed my slow life thanks to time and to spare(- - ).zzZ In Japan, I always had at least one part-time job. I pretty liked these part-time jobs though, part-time jobs also gave me a little bit tight schedule. So, Australia is paradise for me~~,lol Maybe, I have to try not to be lazy...
Anyway, since I come here, I met many respectable persons like him. For example, I met many students who can speak Japanese very well even though they have their own specific major. My major is English literature and I have studied English for so many years though, I can't speak English well. So,I feel ashemed to answer to the question how many years I have study English... Umm, I don't want to count(><) Many students have big motivation and dreams and manage their time well and set aside their time for us. Their attitudes that put as much effort in as they can to achieve dreams and goals inspire me a lot. The biggest purpose why I came here is,of course, to study English, but there are also many other things I want to learn from them. Many wonderful surprises already came to me so far and new surprises will await me from now. There is no time to lose~~, so, I open my eyes so that I assimilate many things!

0 件のコメント: