2008年2月14日木曜日

{{{三( ^^)/


 What I did at daytime was going to Darling harbor at Sydney. There is zoo(museum?) named Wild Wide Wor
ld.
I went there with my friends.







The gra
sshopper played hide-and-seek. Can you find it?






One of animals which ha
ve a great spirit of service is the snake. i could comunicate it face to face(hand to hand?)









On the other hand, an animal which h
ave no spirit of service is koala…










Really...
?








Needless to say, one of famous animals is the kangaroo. This kangaroo rested its gaze on my camera.




 


My favorite anim
al is ウォンバット.( I don't know how I can spell it..) I adore its sorrowful eyes.


       






He
got a real butterfly ribbon. lol

6 件のコメント:

kake さんのコメント...

You are so good camaraman! I'm glad to see many pictures. Please keep taking wonderful photos(*^_^*)

Kanako さんのコメント...

Do you think so? Thanks, but i think animals are good models. lol

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

I found grasshopper! ...but I feel sick with it... I like snakes rather than bugs.

Kanako さんのコメント...

if you want to live in Australia, you have to get to bugs,because they are pets in my room...

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

I like the pictures. Miho looks as if she was a bit frightened by the snake! I love your comment about the wombat's "sorrowful eyes". That is cute.
I like your comment about living in Australia and getting used to bugs. Oddly enough, I had the same experience in Japan. When I lived in Shimane we had all kinds of bugs in our house, so we had to get used to that. We had huge spiders, MUKADE (poisonous centipedes), KAMEMUSHI (stink bugs), and many more...

Kanako さんのコメント...

That picture is one of my favorite pitures, because we grasped a perfect moment for a good shot as you said!
And thank you very much to let me know how to spell "wombat".
I want to see bugs' life to get good image of bugs.