2008年2月9日土曜日

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Today is the second day in Australia!!
I guessed I would face many difficulties in Australia, especially in the beginning of home stay. But, there is nothing special which makes me bothered so far. My home stay family is accustomed to accept international guests. In fact, I heard there were three Chinese kids in this house recently, even though my host parents have their own three young kids. Now, there is another Japanese girl except for me. It seems that they accept international students during most of the year I think they are very tough and open-minded. I have never seen parents stop moving since I came to this house. I guess it is better to describe that ‘I mixed well in this house like an air’ than describing that 'I could adapt myself to the atmosphere in this house'. I really feel their welcome atmosphere. What a great start to the day in Australia!
Oh, I can remember one problem here. I brought my alarm clock to Australia from Japan. This clock can sense a kind of signal from a satellite and can adjust time automatically. Sadly, I realized that the signal can’t reach here… I will wake up at 8 o’clock tomorrow, so I have to set the alarm clock for 6 (><)!
I've got to go to bed now.

6 件のコメント:

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

I feel relieved to hear you arrived there safely.
I can say nothing for your mistake but "don't mind.(^^;". and it is just like you! d(^^

goodluck&favefun..

Kanako さんのコメント...

Thanks. Your comment,especially the last sentense, encouraged me very much. I will live here in my own good time!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi! Guess who i am....lol Its Pachi who shared many memories with u in our high school! Do you remember me? lol
it seems u've written this blog in english, so im writing in eng as well :)
its fantastic that u've been getting used to the new life with no problems ^o^ its so funny about your alarm clock, though...
anyways, i really really envy u!!lol
Have HEAPS of fun!

kake さんのコメント...

Hi, Kanako. I'm happy to hear that you could arrive Australia with any special problems except alarm.(*^皿^)/ Anyway, please continue to write your wonderful blog when you are free. Take care☆

Kanako さんのコメント...

To pachi
I can easily guess who you are. Thank you for your comment. How are you? I think your host family already came to Japan and stayed at your room. How was he? Has he changed since you met him last?
Please say hello to Machi chan!

Kanako さんのコメント...

To Kakeru
To be surprised, there are really no probrems ,maybe.
Did you already finish this semester and start spring vacation? I hope you can also enjoy your vacation with snow :>