2008年2月18日月曜日

(  >▽)o"

                          Who is he...?                             +



        =
You know, he is one kind of crocodiles. And he is one of foods in Australia...




 








もしもし、亀、亀さんよ~世界のうちでお前ほど~、歩みののろいものはない~、、、、はずなんですけど、、
 It took me almost 20 min to take this picture, because the turtle 's swiming speed is too fast to follow to grasp a perfect moment for a good shot. ..→
←On the other hand, I could take picture of him within few seconds!



                   


What a magical picture it is !!



 




He is one of staff members. He kindly guided me inside the aquarium. I learned many fish names such as pinokio fish, banana fish, chocolate fish and so on. Some of them are real names. Some of them are maybe made by him! Thanks to abusing his privileges, I could go trough one-way route from oposite side and I could cut corners by using staff only door.
Kindly, he told me the time of feeding to seals. And I took a picture.




He usually keep a straight face.






.       






but.. →Sometimes,he remembers wild sense.

0 件のコメント: