2008年2月19日火曜日

Thousands of choices mean thousands of additional choices for error.

Not to mention, Tim Tam is pritty famous chocolate in Australia. Even though we can say "there is no accounting for tastes", I try to rank the flavor of Tim Tam by my arbitrary decisions and bias.


1
Original
-is in an impregnable in my rank. Simple is best :>






Latte
Not so sweet not so bitter.








3
Nocha Hazelnut
This crispy taste makes me get hooked. One problem is that this Tim Tam is a bit smaller than normal one. This size of Tim Tam is not satisfactory to me..




4
Honeycomb
I want to eat this TimTam with a cup of black coffee.







5
Chewy Caramel
Soo sweet. To eat this Tim Tam once a month or so is enough for me.






How many flavors there are?

--- The quick answer is.... too much to count..

2 件のコメント:

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

I'm afraid to ask how many Tim Tams you ate before you make this ranking...
Of course, you try to complete all flavors. Don't you?

Kanako さんのコメント...

最近のカロリーの単位は、Timtamだから。今日は、TimTam何個分の消費カロリーみたいな(笑)って言うのを、英語で書ける能力がなかったので、日本語で、失礼します。。